FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Below you will find a list of the most frequently asked questions new clients send me. It's a good idea to read each one over for some helpful advice and tips on making the most of your session with me.
If there is anything you don't see answered below or elsewhere on the site, please contact me and I will be happy to respond.
Who are your clientele?
- I cater to discerning, educated, submissive clientele looking for a clean, upscale, and discrete BDSM experience.
- I see male clients, female and gender-queer clients as well as couples.
- I specialize in clients for whom a foray into this world requires utmost discretion. When you have a session booked there will be NO chance of the embarrassment of bumping into other clients, as the entire facility is ours to use for the duration of your allotted time.
- Whether you are a regular consumer of such services or not, if you are someone who wants to ensure that your experience is safe and enjoyable and that your limits are respected while delving deeply into your kink of your choice.
How do I book a session?
- Please fill out my Session Request Form to book a session. It is designed to give me the kind of introductory information I need to ensure you have the best experience possible.
Can I call you to book?
- Unlike other establishments, I do not take bookings via phone. Requests are done online through the Booking Form.
When can I look for a response to my session request?
- Email inquiries are checked regularly and will generally be returned within 12-48 hours or sooner depending on the timing of the request.
- Please ensure that you give me a minimum of 24 hours notice (preferably more) to maximize your chances of being booked at a mutually convenient time.
- Please remember that I am selective about whom I permit to book, and that I reserve the right to ignore inquiries that I feel are not compatible with my services. Inquiries of a purely sexual nature will not be responded to.
What are your hours?
- The Ritual Chamber is available for our use between 9am and 10pm, 7 days a week. You will be booked depending on my availability and the availability of the studio on the date you choose.
- Since sessions must be a minimum of 1 hour in length, the last booking start time is usually no later than 9pm.
The Ritual Chamber does not book back-to-back appointments so that the Dominants will be unrushed and have ample time to prepare for your experience.
Where is the Ritual Chamber located?
- The Ritual Chamber is conveniently located in the High Park neighborhood of Toronto.
- It is approximately 20-25 minutes by car from Pearson International Airport and approximately 25-30 minutes by car from downtown Toronto (traffic dependent).
- On the day of your appointment, you will send a confirmation email to me no later than 2 hours prior to the session. I will respond with the precise address at that time.
Is parking available?
- There is free street parking available in front of the location and/or on the side streets depending on the day and time. Please inquire at the time of your appointment.
Are you accessible by public transit?
- Yes. Our location is a short bus ride or walk from Keele subway station, located on the Bloor-Danforth subway line. Please ask for specific route details at the time of booking.
Is it wheelchair accessible?
Unfortunately the studio is not wheelchair accessible at this time.
How should I prepare for my appointment?
Please eat something light in the hour or two before the session and arrive having recently showered. If your hygiene is an issue, I may insist that you shower on-site before your scene begins. If this happens it will be counted as part of your session time.
- Strongly scented colognes or deodorants should be avoided.
- Prepare the tribute in an unsealed envelope to present to me upon arrival.
- If your interests are more 'invasive', the use of a home enema kit or anal douche device the morning prior to arrival is strongly recommended (available at sex stores or drug stores). For instructions, check out this simple video.
- Depending on your interests, I may also insist upon other specific preparatory requests.
What is the proper etiquette during my visit?
- Be on time. Do not arrive early for your session. If you are late, it will be subtracted from your booked time with no refund.
- Be polite, respectful, and honest at all times. I will do the same for you unless we are in session and have negotiated otherwise.
- If you cannot make your booking, please email me to reschedule or cancel at least an hour prior. If you choose not to cancel your booking this results in a “no show”. A “no show” means you will need to pay an extra fee of $75.00 the next time you attempt to re-book a session. If you are a repeat offender, I reserve the right to no longer take bookings from you.
- Do not arrive for your session under the influence of drugs or alcohol. You will be sent away at the door.
- Do not ask me to perform sexual acts. Professional domination is not prostitution.
- You will receive a safe word to use in case you need to stop the session for any reason. Please use it if you need to – there is no shame in having reached a personal limit.
Should I bring a gift or plan on tipping?
- I enjoy gifts, all Dominants do. However they are not expected.
- If you would genuinely like to get me something special, please ask what I would prefer and I will let you know what is on my wish list. Tips are the same.
- A gratuity is a terrific way to show me you had a good time but again it is not a requirement
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS